• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Time to switch??

Cuddles Uknoit

Bearded Dragon Egg
When do i switch enclosures for my beardie. How big should she be? She is in a 20 gallon right now. Ill attach a pic how big she is
uploadfromtaptalk1357952553426.jpg

Thanks

~Cuddles~

Cuddles Uknoit

Bearded Dragon Egg
Oh ok. All I have for it is she has a log she sits on to get to the heat lamp and her food dish and a hammock.

~Cuddles~

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Shes a cutie. How do you guys get the hammock to stay on the glass? My suction cups keep popping off

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah I did all the above. I think I will get one of Carolina Designer hammocks and try them. This is the petco hammock

Pat B

Super Moderator
I bought my hammock off Ebay. Spike went into brumation the end of October on his hammock. He was just sleeping away and one of the suction cups came undone and he slipped off onto the sand. Probably scared the crap out of him. So when I checked him he had taken himself into a corner, dug a whole and he is still there....sleeping away!! After I put the suction cups on I would press them until I heard a little pop sound. Worked pretty good.