• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Throwing up??

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
she is doing better it seems...temperatures aren't exactly where they should be yet still at like 94-95 but it's a lot better than what it used to be and she has kept her food down which is awesome!!

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Sorry to hijack but today my beardie threwup as well. The temps in my tank are all good basking around 110 degrees and the other side mid 80s. It has been getting cooler at night though so that may be a factor. But I did give her a different salad today. Instead of her normal greens she got squash and green bell pepper. Would either of those ha e caused a problem? I thought I had read they could eat them.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
@DanielE make sure you feed at least 2 hours before bedtime and don't take her out of the tank until she's had a good 2 hours to digest.

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well I have been doing that already. I also wait at least 2 hr before morning feeding so that they have had plenty of warm-up time under the lights.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Squash and green pepper are good to feed her. If your temps are right and she's got time to digest, I'm not sure what would cause her to throw up :(

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It only happened once so I dont know. Im keeping an eye on her just to be safe. Thanks for the replies.