• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thought you would like this.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Quite the swimmer you got there. My lil guy HATES his bath. Im hoping it'll grow on him in time. Right now he just sits there and stares at me with the death glare demanding to be evacuated from the bath haha.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My beardie, Sam, swims just like that when taking a bath. Not always, but quite a bit.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Princess swims like that too. She loves it. Yoyo on the other hand, takes cat naps in his bath.

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My not so little guy Spyke, started doing the EXACT samething last week. It suprised the heck out of me, becasue when I first put him in the tub he tries to climb my arm and will even lift his feet away from the water (like he is saying "YUK i don't want to touch that"). Then he calms down and starts to enjoy the bath and the scrub i give him with a soft britsled tooth brush.

Fliehigh

Latest posts