• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thought this was cute

Cathairez

Bearded Dragon Egg
We have TONS of wild grapes(muscadine) that grow everywhere on our property. We have to cut them back periodically, they reach out and cover sheds or anything they can grab.

Some get pretty thick. I usually kind of leave them in the edge of the woods where I cut them. I'd been looking online at the crazy prices for sticks and decided to look outside I'd read oak and grape vines are safe.

I found some i thought might just give him something to climb on. I followed a guide, cooked them to kill any potential parasites, bleached them, let them sit a day.

These had been drying for well over a year, probably close to two outside already. I didn't expect him to do much besides make run across one.

He loves sleeping in this one spot, kind of a bridge from one piece of decor to another. I have three more similar size sticks that all kind of lean on this one. Typically he basks, but since I put this stick bridge up, I've found him there a few times. Before he kind of stayed in one area.

It's only 3 inches off the floor of the enclosure at most.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_060627_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_060627_Gallery.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • 20230525_060048.jpg
    20230525_060048.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 15

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We have TONS of wild grapes(muscadine) that grow everywhere on our property. We have to cut them back periodically, they reach out and cover sheds or anything they can grab.

Some get pretty thick. I usually kind of leave them in the edge of the woods where I cut them. I'd been looking online at the crazy prices for sticks and decided to look outside I'd read oak and grape vines are safe.

I found some i thought might just give him something to climb on. I followed a guide, cooked them to kill any potential parasites, bleached them, let them sit a day.

These had been drying for well over a year, probably close to two outside already. I didn't expect him to do much besides make run across one.

He loves sleeping in this one spot, kind of a bridge from one piece of decor to another. I have three more similar size sticks that all kind of lean on this one. Typically he basks, but since I put this stick bridge up, I've found him there a few times. Before he kind of stayed in one area.

It's only 3 inches off the floor of the enclosure at most.
Looks like he found a comfy spot :)

Latest posts