• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

This is Lizzie, (chunky monkey)

monature

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks for the help with the pictures,
100_1837.jpg

100_1824.jpg

monature

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Oh my gosh, YES. She use to chase them, but since she has gotten so fat, she figured out all she has to do is sit there and they will come by her, she just has to wait.

At what age should they slow down on the crickets? Neither one eats many veggies, they do love blackberries.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The protein slowdown happens around the 12-18 month period, however each dragon will differ slightly...

She's lovely.. great job.

monature

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
No, she fell in love with her at a local pet shop, small place has local supplier here in Missouri.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she is such a chunker...it cute and makes me giggle a little. She is very pretty.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she is adorable, I like the look of the chunkier beardies. makes me think of that movie, Son In law, where Pauly squeezes the kids cheeks and say, "squishy".

Latest posts