• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

This is amazing... we are all connected. ?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Touching isn't it... I saw that about a year back... still amazes me...
Janie

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i saw this at church about a year ago and i thought it was amazing.......not only is it amazing that he remembers them, but his mate or "wife" which has never seen them and was completley wild went up to them and allowed them to pet her! hahaha

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ilovecacti said:
i saw this at church about a year ago and i thought it was amazing.......not only is it amazing that he remembers them, but his mate or "wife" which has never seen them and was completley wild went up to them and allowed them to pet her! hahaha

I know, right?! SO cool. Just goes to show ya.. humans don't know everything! But sometimes a few of us get it right ;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Amazing. Just shows you that it is a matter of energy and we connect with certain energies no matter what form that other energy is.

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i watched this a while back on a wildlife show, its mad how he just went back to his roots and remembered them and lettin them meet the other half was amazin.
but they a bit daft cos it could of all gone wrong i mean really wrong.
just like that chap with the brown bears who lived with them for ages they never had a prob with him but one day they turned on him and mauled him to death.
but still i am amazed :eek:

Latest posts