• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thinking about getting a bearded dragon but I need help

Joe Hunter

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ive recently been thinking about getting a bearded dragon, I’ve done a lot of research but I’m struggling to know what what the good and trustworthy brands are.

I need a Vivarium- I’ve been looking at a 30 gallon one as I want to buy the bearded dragon young. This will then give me 18months to get a new one.
I need a heat lamp
Thermostat
Thermometers
Timer
Full spectrum light
Substrate

I’m new to this all and would really like it if people could link me to some good trusty brands I can buy off.

Thanks

spacedragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
30 gallon is ok but your bearded dragon would be much happier in a 55 gallon, reptile carpet makes the best bedding imo and there’s no specific brand you need to get, just make sure the thermometer and humidity gauge show accurate readings. If you’re seriously considering make sure you do a lot of research, a lot of people don’t and that’s why they end up with sick/dead beardies.

Latest posts