• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The summer months ???

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
So the past couple of noghts when the.vivs have.gone off. They go off at 8. Diego has still been awake for a bit usually they both go straight to sleep as soon as the lights go off n even Boris didnt go straight to sleep to nite im wondering if i shud.change the.time the.lights go of slightly with the nights gettin longer n lighter. Im from uk so it dnt start goin dwrk now till around half 9. Shud i change the times a bit or just leave them b?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I would just leave them be. They will adjust their sleeping to when the lights in the tank go off.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie was a regular night owl. She had some strange bedtimes...is what I'm saying. Oftentimes, she would wait until I took her out for her time and do the little snuggle up on my chest and go to sleep. She'd sleep for an hour on me and spend the rest of her night in her tank on her pillow.

If it was 8 o'clock and it was nighttime, she'd fall asleep, during the winter months. Sometimes, she'd go to sleep at 7. It depended on the light schedule. If I got her out at 9 o'clock, she'd run around and look at the computer for a few minutes before turning to me and heading to bed on me. She'd sleep til about 10-11 AM and would be sitting there watching and waiting for me to wake up. The girl would stay under her CHE to stay warm.

I enjoyed her sleeping on me. I have some pics of her sleeping on me.

Latest posts