• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The new arrival

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My little girl from Brian is here.

Soaking up some heat

29c3s6c.jpg

a0dxfm.jpg

In the feeding dish, such a little piggy already

2whqtjo.jpg

2gv7ewn.jpg

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks:) she really likes the black & white rock, probably cause its taller. She has been checking out all the driftwood in the cage too. I'll have to get a picture of the whole viv, lots of room for a little gal.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Is Bella her mom? She is beautiful. Congrats on your new baby

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol I felt the more took after evil by body and head shape.

There are plenty of sisters and brothers of this girl left

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The picture of "in the feeding dish" looks just like what I would picture Bella looking like as a baby. I wish I could get one, I was really thinking about it, but with a human baby on the way a baby beardie is not in the cards or budget right now.

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm thinking she will take after Dr. Evil more. She is over half tail! I can't believe how long she is. Poor little darling is hiding on me now, guess she got warm and decided her mommy is weird lol.

In the last picture of her eating, her throat was filled up with roaches. She doesn't actually have that fat of a face.

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone. It sure is nice having a dragon in the house again, even if she does give the stink eye already.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gail said:
Thanks everyone. It sure is nice having a dragon in the house again, even if she does give the stink eye already.

She deffinately has a personality on her but she will warm up to you quick. It seems they take after their parents in the "tameness" department (unlike my hypo line which have still not calmed down from the "DONT PICK ME UP IM A BIG MEAN BEARDIE---CHOMP!!"

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Definitely a good looking dragon! Congrats Gail....and Brian. ;)

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Re: The new arrival- now has a name

She pretty good as far as being tame. I can reach in and pet her with no troubles, she has scurried away when I went to pick her up but she only went a few inches before stopping.

I can't get her to take food from my hand yet but she sure does like to chase roaches when I drop them by her.

EDIT: I've named her Nyx, the greek goddess of the night.

Latest posts