• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The last Clutch to Hatch 07/27/09!!

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here is the last clutch to hatch!! Enjoy!
IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

I love My Poopers!!!
Hope you like them.

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Oh my.... They are soooooooooo cute... If they stayed that little I'd have a ton of them..... :D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
O M G! Tom, how are you keeping your sanity?

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Im not...lol
Its a good thing I can juggle money.
Sometime I think I am crazy to try and start a business in this economy. I get undersold alot at shows when the person next to me sells for 25 dollars for a 1 month old dragon. The flip side is I do get the educated buyer because they know what I am selling.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do you have anyone helping you?

I can only imagine how scary it is - selling these exotic pets to folks that are questionable as far as taking their care seriously. I remember when we were in a local reptile shop. The younguns who bought some type of lizard looked like they could barely keep themselves cared for. And here they were with a little creature requiring so much attention....

We thought about breeding way back when, but we decided that I would be the type who would not part with the babies. :D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i know that feeling lol. I have already pushed mine to not being available until they hit 2 months lol instead of 6weeks. When 2 months gets here i may have another excuse lol.
of course if i had as many as tom does im not sure that i wouldnt wholesale them to other breeders just to save me money on feeding lol.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I try to avoid wholesale. It takes away from the work that you have done. I have wholesaled a few this year and even tho I like the person I wholesaled to it just didnt feel good, like selling to an individual.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jus' a little song to help them along.... *clears throat and shoots Tom a look*

Tom's poopers, Tom's poopers everywhere you goooo, theeeeeyyyy goooo!
Tom's poopers Tom's poopers Tom's poopers to gooooooo.

*curtseys*
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally ! I'd like you to stand in front of me, in person and say that... I'd like you to know I actually participate as a lead singer in concerts for the Elderly. So you just come on down Bri, and bring Tom with you, since you two younger brothers seem to have issues with my voice.
*Walks away stiffly....*
J

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are all just UGH !
I know brothers are supposed to be annoying, but aren't we adult siblings now ?

Except for a few well placed water balloons, you guys should support me !
*Starts nabbing Man cards in defiance....*
And you Ain't gettin em back !
Janie.....

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh come onnn you know you sing for the elderly cause they can not hear ;D
lol
and haha you missed my card :p

Latest posts