• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The girls home so far

suzy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Here is Athena and Aurora's vivarium so far. I'm looking for some good looking plastic plants and playing around with foam for making large basking spots for them as they grow. For now they love their rocks and drift wood.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400718877.953751.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400718896.985627.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400718916.869197.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400718930.852098.jpg

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Looks lovely. Do u have 2 beardies in the same viv? I not to bad when they babies but id think bout separating them wen theu get older they will fight for food the best baskin spot ect... But lovely lookin viv wots that backgroung u have used? I like it.

suzy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
We used stuck on tiles but they didn't stick well in the heat so my husband stapled the seams I want to put plastic vines like plants to hang down to cover the spots. In hind site I would use some non toxic adhesive to help them stick better

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I bought stick on tiles, but then I started to think about the adhesives used to make them stick, it's toxic and dangerous to them. What may not be toxic to us, is toxic to them.

suzy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well the sticky part dosnt come in contact with them so I'm sure they are ok. Does anyone know if they will try and eat plastic plants? I imagine even if they tried one lick and they would realize they arnt food. I can't even get them to eat real greens

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
My Luci chomped off a piece of fabric plant. It just took one time and he never did it again. I never knew he did it until I noticed the piece missing.

Latest posts