• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The Dragon Of The House

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I always let my lizards have their own personal time to get free run of our entire house for a couple ours. I give them ramps or things to climb to get back into their homes if they want to but it seems as if Magellan doesn't like his house anymore. He prefers our bedroom ontop of our bed. He throws a fit until I let him out and once hes out he will run circles around the house and then finally rest in our bed on our pillows. It's to the point now that he is constantly pacing his cage back and and forth black bearding until we let him out. At first I thought it was his reflection in the glass that was getting him angry but turns out that he just wants to be the dragon of the house. What a spoiled brat!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cute! I think he has your hubby and you wrapped around his little finger. :D

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh he most definitely does! Him, Frank, Boris and Mo definitely do. Despite all the times we have been poo'd on and scratched, we still seem to be their devoted slaves.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Of him on the bed? I should just video him kicking the cat out of her spot on the couch and the bed. It;s hysterical.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My cat is absolutely terrified of the lizards. She usually sits on my lap or next to me when they are out.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardielover17 said:
My cat is absolutely terrified of the lizards. She usually sits on my lap or next to me when they are out.

Both my cats slap disappear everytime a dragon comes out. Course for those that remember the story they have a good reason to be frightened lol.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I had to put Magellan away while I cleaned the house and this is the look, stance and beard I got.

IMG_7110.jpg

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was thinking.......................Watch the achillies and beware of chocolate resting on your pillow.

Latest posts