• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thank You

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
I joined lots of forums when I got the babies and this was by far the best in my opinion, friendly community, lots of people willing to help, even though you wouldn't know me if you fell over me, and above all some GREAT moderators who go out of their way to help us no matter what the problem is! @Germ @Mungi's Buddha @Noella @Aleena and anyone that I missed you guys are super stars Thank You for all the work you put in for us all!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you very much kahleesi, we appreciate your very favorable comments. I do totally agree that we have a very good, helpful community here. It is the membership that makes it the great Forum that it is. I would also like to extend a huge thank you to our Administrator, Josh, who has put this all together & made it all possible.

Thank you, again.

slices mommy

Juvenile Dragon
This is great! Thank you all so much for all the help you have and continue to provide. I know this is the best place to ask for help. I took my Slice into the pet store with me today. They have 4 very unhealty looking dragon's I knew the light's weren't right they were on tree bark looking stuff had huge water dishes in the tank and no green's in the other dish. The man complimented me on what a nice beardie I have. I told him "he's VERY well taken care of." I do what i've been advised on from everyone here and he's growing into a wonderful healthy boy.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks, Khaleesi!:) I knew too shortly after finding the BDF that it was something special, something more than just an info hub about bearded dragons..those kinds of "forums" are practically a dime a dozen. This place however and every single member participating in it make it a place one looks forward to coming back to...More a Bearded Dragon Community where each member has something to offer and readily and enthusiastically does and when one member hits a bump in the road others are there to ease the ride. We all share the same passion for these creatures we care for..It's a magical thing when true passions come together...perhaps one of the strongest magics there is and we have it here.
As many times as I have offered advice here in this forum I can assure you that I have gotten back much more in return by having the opportunity of being a small part of The Bearded Dragon Community so my thanks is for every member that makes this experience possible and ...there is no "work" involved here in my eyes... only the pleasure it is for me.

Thanks To You ALL:)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you very much, Khaleesi! With so much bad information out there, I think we all can agree that we just want to provide what's best for the bearded dragons since they're our family.

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
Germ made a great point, @Josh thank you for making this site possible I'm sure no body will dispute when I say your idea was definitely NOT a brain fart :D I myself am prone to them haha

Latest posts