• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thank you Maya

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Maya has been watching me for the past few days. Whenever I try to take a nap because I'm tired, she forces me to stay awake because she knows for some reason some thing is wrong. She goes crazy if I'm trying to sleep in bed even after I woke up from sleeping 8-9 hours a night. I've been having some heart flutterings and thought it was because of cokes and stuff. Then I realized it wasn't because of that. It was because of Iron Def. Anemia.

Maya seems to be aware of what's going on with me...and so do the dogs because they smell me and won't leave me alone.

I looked at my gums and noticed they weren't like they usually were. They were pale. I took an iron pill tonight and think back to all the beef, meat, and baked goods I've been gorging on. I'm back to being Iron Def..

MelanieT

Hatchling Dragon
Animals are amazing that way. My very aloof cat started laying on my belly as soon I got pregnant. That was his favorite spot until I had my son. He's back to an occasional head butt. I hope you feel better!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Animals are amazing that way. My very aloof cat started laying on my belly as soon I got pregnant. That was his favorite spot until I had my son. He's back to an occasional head butt. I hope you feel better!

Thank you. I wish my heart would stop fluttering now. I've been trying to do as little as possible.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's amazing how in tune animals are. My cat Isis wakes me up around 2,3 am when she is hungry. Sometimes after I feed her she still tries to wake me up. It's not until I take my thyroid medicine that she will curl up next to me and go back to sleep.

Hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts