• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good heavens.. it's here again ! Gads...
Got to get my little man ready for his first formal dance. Which means getting him into a suit, shoes, hair cut, showered, pick up his date, apply corsage/buttoniere...(sp) deliver both to dance... go home... wait for call.. pick both up again, deliver date home, and child home... oh...Forgot... Pictures !
And deal with older son's back issues... Oh yeah... it's Monday.. NOT friday ! lol
Janie

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well your whole day is completley gone! haha no relaxing for janie! lol haha make sure to bring some tea to be calmer while sorting things out! :D :D :D :D :D

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yes, TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought it would never get here!

I'm not sure Janie know what the word relax means! LOL Takes lots of pics of that handsome son and his date! Yes, try and sit back for a moment or two after dropping them off at the dance, take a breath and have that tea! ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come one come all wittness the beauty wonder and magic that is Friday. WOooooooooooooooooo

come on people its Friday time to count down the day to the point where you can go home relax and throw back a few with friends and family lmao

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm starting early... Throwing back a few cups of hot Chai ;)...lol.. Not what you meant, bro... but there it is for me...
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Put on Adam Sandler's Hanukkah song.. and drink your Gin and tonica... and smoke your... ;)
lol... Love that song... just don't follow his suggestions *giggles*
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the machine to kick our butts to get our lungs going is on strike. We're working on our own scruples.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol would you like for me to kick your butt for you? i will if you want, do you prefer combat boots or tennis shoes.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*pops some corn and gets ready for the Ruuuuummmmmbbble!*
grins*
HaPPY tGIF ! lol
janie

Latest posts