• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Temp enclosure

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
have a little problem in that over christmas we go away for 2 to 3 weeks to the inlaws on the coast. I really don't have anyone i can leave Yoda with and no one that can come on a daily basis to feed him at home. No one other than me drives. I live at the opposite end of town to my family. Most of my friends either aren't real keen on yoda or are going away themselves. I was thinking that maybe l can take Yoda with us and just make a temp enclosure maybe with a plastic tub. Any suggestions?

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
you can you one of those big sterilite tubs with a piece of sand screen wire on top and then just set your lights on top of the screen. its what i use for rehabs, temp housing for babies, and also for laying bins

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
there are also chameleon exsploriums that are pretty cheep 25 bucks on ebay .
hagenpt2590.gif

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
not seen them on ebay here but will have a look. My nick into petstock and sus em out

Latest posts