• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tank

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Ok I have a tank that 36+18+18 is that the same size of a 40 gallon breeder tank? Another one is a 36+18+12 which is better

Bk7

Hatchling Dragon
36x18x18 is actually 50.49 gallon so I guess that makes it a 50 gallon breeder. 1 up for u :)! To calculate this you self u just multiply length by width by heights hen divide by 231 so LWH/231

One beardie. Four corns. One ball python. One Costa Rican boa.

Bk7

Hatchling Dragon
33 gallon for the 36x18x12 so I'd say the 50 is better lol.

One beardie. Four corns. One ball python. One Costa Rican boa.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Absolutely correct,BK7:) 36x18x18 or 19 is known as a 50 gallon tank and will be perfect for your bearded dragon and very suitable as his permanent house! Good Choice!:)
Enjoy!!

Reactions: Bk7

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I just realized that I have Jessie in a tank to small. I measured his and it is a 35½x18x17
Not to much smaller than the 40 gallon breeder tank the floor is just a inch or ½ inch smaller

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Here a pic of Jessie tank

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352581071853.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352581071853.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 72

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Is that the inside or outside dimensions? The standard 40 gallon breeder is 36x18x16...I really don't think the 1/2 inch smaller on the width is going to make any difference at all. That's cool that it's got the front doors too. It's always less stressful on creatures when you can reach for them straight on intead of from above like you have to in a traditional tank. I think you made a great choice, Bouncer:)

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Measured on the outside Good the only difference I see is my tile in the pic in my 40 gallon all the tile goes in this one as you see in pic the back row won't fit. So I'm going to see about cutting the ½ inch so they can go down all the way. When I get chance I'm going to get scarlett the same tank. Right now she hissing at me when I go to get her out
She in Jessie old tank 40 gallon tank so I have to reach in after her

Latest posts