• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tank Day...Ohhh Boy

RaidenMarshall

Hatchling Dragon
So! Tomorrow is tank day for everyone! They all get a good scrub-down with a vinegar solution. But, seeing as I actually have money for once, I was thinking of going to the store and buying actual tank cleaner. Not sure how well those do, so if anyone has any advice on that, it would be lovely! Or any kind of cleaner advise would be awesome!

RaidenMarshall

Hatchling Dragon
I ended up just going with the vinegar/water solution. You're right! I'm definitely going to save up for something more fun, like buying a starter dubia colony! Raiden's tank is spic and spam, but my leos decided to throw their calcium dishes and spill their water everywhere right after I cleaned their tanks. :(

CMahoney

Hatchling Dragon
I was at Kroger looking to buy some vinegar and saw that they actually sell a vinegar made specifically for cleaning purposes. It was pretty much the same thing just thought it was interesting.

Latest posts