• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Talking about beardie and pets to others

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
Hey everyone! So I jumped into reptile ownership about a year ago and have had my beardie for 5 months even though it seems so much longer. I'm this past year ive collected 10 new herp members and I love them all.
Anyway I'm absolutely obsessed with reading and learning about them and I love talking about them. My poor boyfriend has to hear about it every day. I'll talk to any poor soul who will listen about my little family.
Does anyone else love talking about their helps probably more then others want to hear?
Ps this forum is a great outlet, it saves my friends from hearing about everyone a little more.

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
Oh and my Facebook is riddled with pictures and posts of everyone. I'm sure I like posing them more then most people care for

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya my gf doesnt like to hear about it all the time either but i still tell her.lol. Shes so afriad of him its not even funny when i have him out of his tank she keeps about a 5 foot radius from me. Shes coming around slowly

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
My boyfriend was the same way when we started dating. He had no interest in any of my creatures. I would drag him to the exotic pet store anyway. One day he saw the crested geckos and a little guy hopped right on him when the tank was opened. That was it. He fell in love and we brought the little guy and a little friend home. He loves that gecko with all his heart. Now he even interacts with Puff some and likes to pet her when I hold her. Hes even gotten over his horrible fear of snakes once he realized they wernt slimy and ucky feeling and so I got to get a milk snake and he will hold him.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I wish she would let me have a snake but that will never happen. Ive been trying to talk her into it for 7 years. She says no so i said fine im gonna get a few lizards lol

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
Yea it was a struggle for me for many months. We took several trips to the pet store so I could spend time with different types of snakes and he would tell me what he liked based on color but always stand was any back while any of them were in my hands. One day we both wernt paying attention and a milk snake reached out and landed on his arm and he was petrified until he realized it wasn't going to eat him or squeeze him to death. Plus he though the milk snake looked less intimidating then a python or boa. So eventually he agreed I could buy it and he even ended up naming it and enjoys feeding him.

tresbienensemble

Hatchling Dragon
My boyfriend helped my friends decided to buy me a tank for Christmas. And after a few trips to the pet store I decided on a beardie. I have pictures all over my Facebook and I'm most excited to introduce Norbert to my little brothers who I believe will really enjoy his company.

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
My boyfriend helped my friends decided to buy me a tank for Christmas. And after a few trips to the pet store I decided on a beardie. I have pictures all over my Facebook and I'm most excited to introduce Norbert to my little brothers who I believe will really enjoy his company.
They're great pets! I held one at the exotic petstore one time and started researching them, found a breeder, and got my little Puff about a month later. Shes my pride and joy

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I love talkin about my veardie Diego think my family gettin a bit annoyed with hearing about wen he poops eats sleeps think they gettin a bit fed up of it now hehe ;) I luv my beardie

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I love my bearded dragon a lot and I love to take pictures of her. She's so photogenic.

Latest posts