• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Talk about an early Christmas Gift

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well folks (those of you that have been wondering i.e. gina janie lance tom tim etc lol) i just got confirmation this morning. My orders to FT Jackson Columbia, SC were approved. WOOOOOOO. Kristin is happy to as she is glad to be moving to a "real" city. lol

I just thought i would give everyone the good news. I am so happy and releaved to have finished this. I have been worrying cause if i didnt get these orders i was going to the "Needs of the Navy" window which is never a good thing lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tom

Its not the far South. Bout 4 to 6 hours. Ill have to check on google maps for how far it is from me currently.

And thanks for the warm wishes folks.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wonderful... Now where did I put that box... hmmmm... Oh well.. I'll find it when i clean house again... *giggles*.
Janie
Can't wait to get you folks installed, gifted, and trippin down this way once in a while... though.. I'm thinking dragon sitting is out ? but.. dragon breeding... ahhhh...
Gem is still male ;) lol
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Perfect.. warm enough to enjoy lazy evenings... cool enough you won't die of humidity !
janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thing that sucks is they arent cutting my orders till March which means i cant get the va loan paperwork started till march. That leaves about 3 months for loan paperwork approval/house hunting/finalyzing the paperwork/and moving. I have never done this before so i dont know how long it takes but that doesnt seem like enough time lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If I were you, I'd find a rental... The buy is for your forever home... where ever that might be... Just my .02 ;)
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
renting is difficult with 2 cats 5 bearded dragons and monitors in the future lol.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats, Brian. I agree with Janie though. Try and rent if you can. House hunting is stressful enough, you don't want to be in a time crunch and settle. Maybe you can do a month to month.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol... Bri darlin... remember what i can find with a few touches of the keyboard ? ;)
If need be.. I can do that again.. but in Columbia... You might also want to ask Gina... I think she has a family member that lives in Columbia.
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i cant get over the house prices there. They are super cheap by comparrison to other places. 2200 sq ft 4 bedroom 3 bath 2 car garage is less than the 1300 sqft house i live in right now lol. by a lot. the house im in now is 180000 the house i listed out in columbia is 100000

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow...that is unbelievable on the house price. Maybe you will find what you want in the short amount of time you have.

Latest posts