• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tail

Nichole1228

Juvenile Dragon
Not sure what's wrong with her tail. She is shedding her tail right now, not sure if that piece will fall off or she will be able to shed it! Any ideas what's going on?

Nichole1228

Juvenile Dragon
Yea sorry I thought I put one!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426081666.916840.jpg

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Could she of got it pinched or caught on something ? Mushu's tail is so long I have almost got it just putting his food bowls in or moving his stuff around cleaning it.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I saw this, it was posted in another thread. I agree with Mushuandcricket and Canicke, it looks like it was pinched. Not sure what will happen. The tip might just fall off. I would keep an eye on it, if it starts to get darker, she might need a cream or antibiotics or something.

Nichole1228

Juvenile Dragon
Maybe so I just don't know when it could have happened, she's too small so I don't let her down and run around the house or anything! She is shedding her tail right now so I hope it falls off and it will be ok!! I will definitely keep an eye on it!!

Latest posts