• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tail rot? READ ME PLS

Oliverthebeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey, I posted a thread a month or two ago about this, but I'm just wondering if it got worse. Thanks anyone for your help! 0316180858.jpg

Attachments

• 0316180858a.jpg
    0316180858a.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 50

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The tail looks perfectly healthy to me.

Oliverthebeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok! I just wanted confirmation after the first post. They said its normal coloration of the tail. Thanks for your reply!

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
Yea looks totally good to go, my male is actually really dark right now and he’s normally light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jones2831

Bearded Dragon Egg
Didn't want to flood the forums with another thread for the same question. So, just sharing with oliverthebeardie his thread with my question.

Whimsey's tail looks a little different from my Spike. Hers show to be more scaley and far from her citrus like color. I uploaded a photo of her tail for reference. Please help!

Attachments

• received_10215910951193051.jpeg
    received_10215910951193051.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Didn't want to flood the forums with another thread for the same question. So, just sharing with oliverthebeardie his thread with my question.

Whimsey's tail looks a little different from my Spike. Hers show to be more scaley and far from her citrus like color. I uploaded a photo of her tail for reference. Please help!
Please don't worry about worry about "flooding the forum" we would rather different posts so no one thinks OP's dragon tail looks different than before.

However... Your dragon's tail Looks fine, might just be different stages of fresh shed vs going to shed scales.

jones2831

Bearded Dragon Egg
Please don't worry about worry about "flooding the forum" we would rather different posts so no one thinks OP's dragon tail looks different than before.

However... Your dragon's tail Looks fine, might just be different stages of fresh shed vs going to shed scales.
Oh cool! Alright, I'll do that next time.

Thanks for checking. Just really paranoid about tail rot.

Latest posts