• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tail different color

Paul mcdermottt

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello Everyone,

We are newer to bearded dragons and we have had ours for about 3 months now and we have just recently noticed that it’s tail is darker than normal. We noticed it all was dark together all of sudden. Is there any advice of what this could be. We seen everything online mentioning tail rot or normal shedding but we are not sure.

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi, its just the normal process of shedding. Juvenile beardies will go through a complete shed every 2-3 weeks. It often starts in the tail and legs first.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Probably just the normal shedding process. Do you have a picture?

Paul mcdermottt

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here is a picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 372

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Beautiful dragon! Yes, it's just shedding.

John arbuckle

Bearded Dragon Egg
Probably just the normal shedding process. Do you have a picture?

Hey sorry bothering but could look and my newes post and tell me if my beardies has tail rot??? I just seem to find you everywhere in tail rot posts. Many thanks

Latest posts