• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Swollen leg

illusive

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardies left back leg is swollen and isn't moving it when we walks
IMG_3911.JPG

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
Should be taken to the vet. Could be broken, pulled, sprained or there's an infection

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ouch that looks like he/she got it hurt somehow, like he took a leap off of something or got his leg stuck then hurt trying to get free.. I would for sure get it checked by a vet to make sure there's no infection that may spread quickly.. It may have to be amputated...please keep us posted on your little one.

illusive

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ouch that looks like he/she got it hurt somehow, like he took a leap off of something or got his leg stuck then hurt trying to get free.. I would for sure get it checked by a vet to make sure there's no infection that may spread quickly.. It may have to be amputated...please keep us posted on your little one.
Went to the vet already, it was an infection but now he's on antibiotics for the next three weeks

Latest posts