• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Swimming

donprec

Juvenile Dragon
I have moved Precious's cage closer to the floor so I can have all 3 stacked on top of each other. Precious loves that because she can just come right out or go in to bask when she wants to.
I always leave a bowl of water out for them, Precious hardly ever used it. But today, she took me by surprise when she came out of her cage and went straight for the bowl and started swimming around in it! She shed one arm the other day, now has the other arm and her face shedding so I assume it must have felt good because of that...because she hates when I give her soaks in the bath, which is why I was so shocked to see this!:

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That's too cute! Dexter did that once before. She never used her water bowl and then one day she had this frantic swim in it.

Latest posts