• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

superworms mostly not good???

Nancy_alex

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
so my beardie doesnt like crickets Ive tried abt 10 times to feed her them they just crawl all over her and she does nothing, she loves superworms so thats the protein that I feed her... I sometimes get her wax and butter worms or silk worms. Idont get her beatles because they freak me out! but i was wondering are the supers not good enough, and shes about 1 yr how many should i feed her daily, and should i feed her daily with supers or every other day? I feed her salad everyday.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As long as you switch up with other feeders during the week, supers are fine as a partial staple.
I use supers and roaches and soft worms myself.
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah there is nothing wrong with feeding supers so long as you dont ONLY feed supers. Dragons do best with a varied diet. I feed mine supers, dubia roaches, turks, collards, mustards, chopped bell peppers, and chopped cucumbers

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Feed her as much as she will eat within a 15 minute increment. Each dragon is different depending on how much they eat. Beardies over a year old should be offered proteins every other day and salad daily.

Latest posts