• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

superworm colony question

pistolsfordixie

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have some sort of web coming through the screen under my beetles. I have two containers one has a screen on the bottom to theoretically allow the eggs to supposedly fall through into the container on the bottom with superworms in it....I have oatmeal in both and also put fresh greens stalks and carrots in both......does anyone have any idea what the really fine webbing maybe...I see no spiders in the containers....this is a new project I'm trying to save money with feeding my beardies.... ...

Chrisw

Hatchling Dragon
I have some sort of web coming through the screen under my beetles. I have two containers one has a screen on the bottom to theoretically allow the eggs to supposedly fall through into the container on the bottom with superworms in it....I have oatmeal in both and also put fresh greens stalks and carrots in both......does anyone have any idea what the really fine webbing maybe...I see no spiders in the containers....this is a new project I'm trying to save money with feeding my beardies.... ...
If you don't see a spider, it's mold from the fresh veggiees being left in too long. If you cap the container, the humidity will cause mold to grow on the oatmeal.

pistolsfordixie

Bearded Dragon Egg
If you don't see a spider, it's mold from the fresh veggiees being left in too long. If you cap the container, the humidity will cause mold to grow on the oatmeal.
Thank You So Much ...I can fix that ...I thought ..oh no I'm gonna have to start over and I have a lot of time invested in these few little beetles I have...I just need to put in something else clean it up ..and put all new oatmeal and get veggies out daily, what they have left of them anyway....thank you again I really appreciate it...

Latest posts