• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

supers

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yoyo is now 14 and a half inches long is he big enough for superworms?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Corrine, certainly you can offer 1-2 small newly molted. Just keep an eye on things. If you see passing of the waste with little effort... then you can offer as a treat a few times a week... Just go slowly... If you run into any issues... then back off on the proteins, until everything passes...
And.... Keep us posted ;)
Janie

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i'll have to pick some up then. He seems to be getting bored with the crickets and all the pet stores sell around here are crix supers mealies and wax worms. Can't wait til income tax time then i can start my roaches.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If you want.. I would be happy to send you some starter adult trios... ;)
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It wouldn't be too hard... even with the cool weather... I can find some heat packs... and send up say... around 24 ? Interested ? You pay shipping... I send the roaches... free of charge...Hm ?
Janie- Roach Queen of the South... *grins*

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
that would be wonderful Janie. have to let me know how much shipping is

Latest posts