1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Discussion in 'Beardie Fun' started by xxlissydollxx, Jun 27, 2018.

1. xxlissydollxx

xxlissydollxx Hatchling Dragon

Tell me your beardie personalities It's been a while since I have posted.

My snowball is around 3,and he is brilliant, I don't believe they are dumb at all. If he wants to get out to poop(which he only does in the Tub) , he will headbob and scratch at his glass. If he wants you to take him out for cuddles he will headbob without scratching.if he gets to the stairs or wants to get to a place he can't climb, he will headbob very dramatically It's adorable. He loves to play with my cats... When they are just relaxing, he will headbob A few times at them and then run over and lick their noses which they hate. All my animals are relaxed, i have no safety concerns, and he has never gone black or defensive at them.

He is my best friend, i trust his judgement on people. Believe it or not, he is 100% accurate on If a person Is good or bad. He will turn black and/or go crazy depending on the level of person. He loves my boyfriend who has never touched a reptile and was a little cautious... Now they are the best of buddies . I love gushing about snowball. He is brilliant, but dumb As a post when it comes to eating and jumping off of things. Please gush about your babies here!

20180614_201244.jpg
    PatsyB likes this.
  2. PatsyB

PatsyB Super Moderator Staff Member 3 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

My girl Dexter does the same thing when she has to go to the bathroom. She paces her tank and rubs on the glass and black beards until we take her out and to the tub. She hates salad but I can trick her into eating salad when she's chewing a bug and I can stick a green in her mouth. She gets very hurt feelings when something doesn't go her way, she will pout in the corner behind her hide. She's my spoiled one. My other girl Dolly is very chill and is up for everything. She LOVES her salad and her bugs, she just weighed in at 689g! My boy Luci is still a free spirit, loves being out of his tank, loves eating. He will poop in the same spot every day and then jump up on his hammock until I clean it up. I love that I have three and each one has a different personality.