• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Suga's temper tantrum

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So I changed her substrate the otherday it was the awful red calci substrate I hated it she would dip her feet in her water and then run around in it and then want out and paste me with the muck lol yuk, So I put in newspaper {until i get her new home set up wth tile} but I love the paper so easy to clean put in like 5 layers so everyday i just pull off a layer then do a big clean every week.
However she is not amused one bit she is scratching it, thumping her head against the glass everytime i come by her tank, claws . I put in her food today and she was quite viscious towadrs it lol as if saying "I cant bite her so ill bite you mango" , I take her out and she climbs right up face level with me and opens her mouth like she wants to bite me, she has flung all her slab rocks and branches around nothing is where I put it.
Lol do any of yor guys have tantrums? Its actually pretty amusing sad she isnt happy but im sure she will get over it.Im so used to males these females sure do have attitudes lol nothing like us human females ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol...sounds like Suga is not happy with the newspaper. Hopefully, the tile will work out with her.

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
funny you said that I posted in the breeders section I was conserned about her tummy looking extra big and lumpy and with her attitude change hadsome thoughts about that I have only had her a few weeks but found out recently she was housed with another male. They told me what to do on that posting but she hasnt had any interest in the saand box yet.
Do they only lay eggs if they are bred or do they lay unfertile eggs? lol probably a stupid question but like I said im used to boys not girls.

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
OK well this might be part of her fit i noticed skin on her tail comming off so she might just be uncomy with this shed comming on im gonna give her a bath and see if it helps her.

Latest posts