• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Suddenly Aggressive Dragon

Three Dragons Temple

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am not an expert but I have found that males do not like reflections in their tank glass. They see a threat constantly.
I used removable vinyl, like used on windows, on the inside of the tank. I got it from amazon and could send the link if you would like.
The Male I have was super aggressive when he came to me. Covering the tank glass helped immediately! Today he is the sweetest love bug.
Not 100% of my guys issues but I bet that will help you. You also dont have to cover the whole glass just where he would be reflected back at himself.

Side note- I dont know all of the details but I read somewhere recently that tea tree oil is highly poisonous to dogs.

Anyway, hope this helps!

Latest posts