• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sudden aggression with bearded, health related?

Pirate

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’ve had a bearded dragon for about 5 months and she’s been chill for the past 4, but she suddenly turned very mean and aggressive and I’m unsure why. Her health has been good other than a few incidents like a broken leg, and some thermal burns, as well as a short deficiency when I first got her. I took her out often, I’d let her on my floor and let my dog and her play around. She seemed happy but now she gets very mad when I even open her cage. Idk what to do, I’ve picked her up out a couple times but had to put a cloth over her head to prevent biting, once she’s out she’s ok.... I’ll tap on the glass to get her attention when it’s feeding time and she’ll go the the other side, which is unlike her. The person I got her from said she’ll come running to that because she knows it’s feeding time. Once is she maybe have eggs she’s trying to guard? Please help

Latest posts