• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stuck Shed

AlexKinn

Hatchling Dragon
I’m wondering if this shed is normal. My bearded dragon has been shedding and on her tail and her arm she has shed that hasn’t came off for a while. I was wondering if this is normal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 10

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I’m wondering if this shed is normal. My bearded dragon has been shedding and on her tail and her arm she has shed that hasn’t came off for a while. I was wondering if this is normal.
Yes that is normal let it do its thing--- NO picking or peeling--- when it gets to be dry and crackly take a soft baby toothbrush wet it and lightly brush - it take the loose stuff off -- picking and peeling will damage the scales and can cause infection

AlexKinn

Hatchling Dragon
Yes that is normal let it do its thing--- NO picking or peeling--- when it gets to be dry and crackly take a soft baby toothbrush wet it and lightly brush - it take the loose stuff off -- picking and peeling will damage the scales and can cause infection
Ok thanks!

Latest posts