• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stuck, but happy...

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
About a week ago my daughter took my grandson to PetCo. They came back with a BD, and a 20 gal. long kit that included a few things. In the beginning I was opposed to it, I wanted them to take the whole thing back. They promised that they would set up a spot in his (my grandson's) room and put the tank there.

It's been a week, the whole set up is still on top of the dinning table. My grandson is five years old, he really likes the BD. However, the situation has gotten worst, the little creature has grown on me. Now, I want to put him in my room. So he/she is a keeper no matter what. We play with him/her everyday.

I'm reading as much as I can here in the forum to learn as much as I can. I have a lot of questions, I just need to find in what part or section of the forum they belong in. Please be patient with me, I'm old and I'm 100% reptile illiterate.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcometoBDF1.jpg

Yup, they will definitely do that, Grow On You!, both literally & figuratively.

Unsure what you mean by old? I likely have a year or 2 on you, so watch who your calling OLD!!! :p LOL. We have quite a number of Members that have been around the block once, twice or a few times ;).

Welcome to BDF & we will do our best to answer what questions you have.

A few good links again, to help get you started ...

Basic BD Care Sheet - A Place To Start

Bearded Dragon --- Exclusive Care Info Library

Beautiful Dragons Nutrition Chart

Is Bearded Dragon Co-habitation a good plan?

Pat B

Super Moderator
that is too funny as i did the same thing. bought a dragon for my grandson but couldn't give it up....lol!
that is a good thing bec my daughter would have gone nuts!!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They've got a gooood habit of growing on you! Mine took to me in like 00.1 seconds. That's all it took for Allie to get under my 'skin' and into my life. :) So they're goood on growing onto you. :) Maybe a little tooo good. Heck, my baby sleeps on my chest while I write, browse the Internet, and hugs me around my neck.

Latest posts