• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

stressing dragon

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That generally depends on the Dragon, some seem to have no problem with it at all, others seem to have issues. You are there & need to read your Dragon, then take the necessary actions if needed.

What I did with mine at one point when they were in the living room, when their lights would bother me & my activities would bother them ;) :p.

DinahArrow054.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
That generally depends on the Dragon, some seem to have no problem with it at all, others seem to have issues. You are there & need to read your Dragon, then take the necessary actions if needed.

What I did with mine at one point when they were in the living room, when their lights would bother me & my activities would bother them ;) :p.
That is so awesome! I would probably have just suggested a blanket or something....

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
as Germ said all bearded dragons are different, take mine: he hates everyone accept me coming into the room where he is, he gets all pufed up and aggressive(idk why) so i keep his tank in my room.

lots of travel in his room might distract him and keep him on gard so in theory it could cause stress.

like the others said watch him yourself and see how he reacts to other people being in his room, you may or may not have to move it. or use the shade ideas germ posted(and uses)

Latest posts