• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stressed New Rescue

svaz15

Bearded Dragon Egg
I recently got a highly active, easily stressed bearded dragon. He does not like to be handled, which we are keeping at a minimum. We are just getting him comfortable with our scent and hands being in the cage. He has a history of being aggressive, which is how we ended up with him, but we have not experienced this yet. He doesn't like being in water, which will be another challenge down the road. Right now I am trying to eliminate over-stimulation, we have a background on one side, a towel blocking another side, and then when he is really stressed a blanket over the front. He is window surfing and has stress-marks. Window surfing, from what I have been told is something he has always done, POOR GUY has always been stressed!
Once it gets warmer outside, he will get to be out on a screened-in porch more, but for now and for the winter time I want to help get him more comfortable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Latest posts