• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stressed bearded dragon

MaddyMoo456

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m almost positive my 6 month old beardie is stressed, he has only ate 3 roaches these past two days and he only sleeps all day
I leave for school around 8 and come back at 4:15 so maybe it’s just him not getting enough attention and I don’t know how to help the little guy
someone please tell me how to cure a stressed bearded dragon please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
When you think they are stressed the first thing you need to do is recheck your husbandry. Temps are changing in most parts of the country so things may need some tweaking. If temps are off, they could also not want to eat much. The other thing to do is to get a fecal done to make sure his not eating isn't due to any parasite issues.

They always seem attention starved but they are okay being left alone for hours during the day. It's just us putting our guilt on them. This week I couldn't come home during lunch but peeked at Dexter on the camera and saw her staring at the door of her tank like she was looking for me. Broke my heart because I really wanted to go home but she was probably just sitting there because that's where her basking spot is.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Agreed... we need more info on your set up. pictures help. what else makes you think it's stressed?? Please share details of your set up with temps and kind of lighting...

Latest posts