• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stress from dog barking?

John55

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello Everyone,

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I'm a little new to these forums!

My bearded dragon is currently set up in a 40 gallon tank in my room. Because he's getting bigger, I'm considering a tank upgrade in the near future, but there wouldn't be much space in my room for a larger tank so I'd probably have to put it in the living room. The only concern I have in that situation is that he'd be within close proximity to the front door (~10-15 feet), and my dog goes crazy barking when the mailmen or anyone else gets close to the house. In your guys' experience, would barking like that stress out a bearded dragon? Should I try to find a new location for him? Thanks for your time!

Latest posts