• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Strange Female Beardie Poop

MadisonZip

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey this is my first time using this forum. My Beardie girl’s poop looked a bit strange today. I’ve gotten mixed responses to what it might be. Unfertilized egg, parasites, etc. She’s a very healthy alert beardie who’s never had any kind of problem before. Eats well, normal poops usually, active. The poop is normal but with a strange yellow thing attached to the end. I’ll attach photos. Should I be worried? Vet visit?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey this is my first time using this forum. My Beardie girl’s poop looked a bit strange today. I’ve gotten mixed responses to what it might be. Unfertilized egg, parasites, etc. She’s a very healthy alert beardie who’s never had any kind of problem before. Eats well, normal poops usually, active. The poop is normal but with a strange yellow thing attached to the end. I’ll attach photos. Should I be worried? Vet visit?
What are you feeding for supplements? UVB is a T 5 or T 8?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hello welcome to the forum, did all that come out in one poo? Or did u put a regular poo next to the “odd” one, yellow urates can mean a couple things, 1 to much calcium, 2 dehydration (which from the look of the poo i think this is a good possibility) , 3parasites (unlikely) what bugs is the lizard eating?

Latest posts