• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

still having an eye probelm

cody

Hatchling Dragon
So my juvinial beardie is having a problem on one eye. The eye that faces the rreptsun uvb tube. But its not like he's too close to it.. sometimes it's colesed and he blinks it a lot. I have been dabbling it with water and then dab it with a dry qtip and I get a little bit of clear gunk out. Hes eating fine. I can actullly hand feed him greens and he's young. I dust with calcium with d3. That's all I have for now and haven't figured out witch kind to use yet. He uses the eye when he's walking around I can just tell it's bothering him .. any suggestions ?
1421458622251-43617578.jpg
1421458666366887603956.jpg
14214586889141796101963.jpg
1421459276444159146791.jpg

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I hate to leave you hanging – I'm afraid I cannot help so hope that someone else with some knowledge will be able to chime in.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It looks like the eye is a bit swollen in the one picture. I honestly would take him to the vet and have it looked at, especially if there is discharge. It's quite possible that he got something in his eye and it got under the nictitating membrane. If you get it looked at now, it could be just something simple as the vet flushing out the eye and administering drops.

Latest posts