• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stepped up a size in prey :/

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
So we got Diego some size 4 locus today instead of size 3 it was a big step up n i was quite nervous but all went well n he wolfed 4 of them. Im made up was quite unsure weather he was ready or not n theres no question bout that. So Diego on size 4s from now on. My baby gettin so big man theyy do grow up fast :) in a veru happy beardie mummy 2day :)

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
Hi, sorry not sure what to call you as I only know you as Diego's mummy. Just wanted to ask you exactly what diego eats every day, his eating patternI think my BD are similar in age ( approx 9months) xx

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh hes around that. He is offered salad all day. And he was b4 yesterday eating around 20+ size 3 locus in 2 sittings throught the day 1 around 12-1 ish then another around 5 half 5 ish. But yesterday as u no i stepped him up a size and he had 5 size 4s at dinner time n moved away n then had the last 3 size 3 i had left an another 2 size 4s at tea time. He does also eat a fair bit of salad though the day aswel i give him a full dish in the.morn dusted and i leave it in till just b4 lights out and he only leaves a bit if any. So yeh hes quite a little fatty. Sorry my names Penny.

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks Penny that's very helpful mine are both on size 4 locusts and eating about same, there still not into the veg as much but think they eat alittle when I'm out. Xx

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
No probs ;) glad i cud b of a bit of help. They will do dnt worry they tend to eat more veg wen they get bigga just kepp offering it thats all u can do really. :)