• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Steppe Runners

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
I won a Steppe Runner in Reptiles Magazine's contest and was wondering if anyone here had any experience with these little guys. So far he/she seems very shy, but seems to be eating and doesn't mind being handled in small amounts. Any info would be appreciated as I can't seem to find much online about them. Can't even find out how to sex the little critter. Thanks, and I'll try to post a pic this weekend.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aww! I saw one today. They're real sweet looking.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I wish I could find more info on these guys...Spent almost an hour on the Net searching last night but info is scarce and not a whole lot in depth apparently because they are supposed to be relatively new to the pet market. Our favorite little pet shop here has offered them for the past 5-6 months but they really don't know much about them other than all of the employees agree that they are really fast so they have to be real watchful when they clean their enclosures or feed them...lol...One of the main reasons we like that shop is that the employees do care and know their stuff usually but not in the case with these guys. Very cool lil lizards for sure:)

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
They are EXTREMELY fast!!! lol However, they will chill in your hand, the trick is to not grab them, and to not talk to them. :D Thanks for trying!