• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

starting to worry

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yup, ive never seen any casing where the cover the uvb part, or any reptile lighting that covers anything for that matter.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you can get the fixture from walmart, home depot, or anywhere for about $10. I found the ReptiSun tube itself on amazon for $20

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LLL Reptile will ship in 5 to 8 days of your purchase. The prices aren't too bad.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
great! we did order from LLL and will be expecting the package any time today! babies will be happy, and happy babies make happy moms

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
oh, and they came with a sticker, a bag, and a t-shirt! not that the shirt would fit anyone in this family lol. but still, its the thought that counts :-p

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm sorry I found your post so late. I have ordered from LLLreptile for about 2 years now and have never had an issue!!! They always deliver on time and have excellent customer service as far as I am concerned. Hope this helps some. Also Premiumcrickets.com is an great place to order feeders.They have been a blessing to me,even when Fed-ex goofed and didn't deliver when they should have and my worms arrived dead they were fantastic.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
thanks sara. i was checking out premiumcrickets too. it's really up to what my mom thinks. she's gonna pay for the crickets since she has a job and money. i'm saving the 40 dollars i have now to hopefully buy another 55 gallon for my other baby. they're starting to get mad at each other. hope this guy replies soon!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If you going to buy another tank it would be much better to get a 40 gallon breeder. The 55 is not wide enough for an adult dragon.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just a thought, if they are starting to fight, you can tape a piece of cardboard in the middle of your viv. This will keep them apart for the time being. this is only a temp solution, but I'd hate to see something happen to one of them. Make sure the cardboard is secure. A dominant dragon can rip it down if he/she wants.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
staylor said:
If you going to buy another tank it would be much better to get a 40 gallon breeder. The 55 is not wide enough for an adult dragon.

really? everyone i've heard of has a 55 for the guys

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
its a 55 gallon breeder, not a 55 gallon long, its different from a fish tank, its cause its wider and not taller like a fishtank.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
well, i have texted multiple times with my friend and was told to google pics of sexing beardies, and i have discovered that i more than likely have two boys. explains their behavior towards each other. so, m'lynn will now be irwin, named after steve irwin.

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
not sure on the size, but as far as sexing ur beardies they seem to young to be sure, but maybe thats just me.

Latest posts