• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Starting to not eat his dusted buggies

Daniel Mathews

Bearded Dragon Egg
My little girl Savage is still a baby and is not eating her dusted roaches as much as she used to. Any advice?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Daniel Mathews

Bearded Dragon Egg
She still eats the hell out of the dubias when not dusted. I'm gonna try a different brand. Our adult eats it with no prob
Try offering her a variety. She might be getting tired of dubia.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She still eats the hell out of the dubias when not dusted. I'm gonna try a different brand. Our adult eats it with no prob

Sometimes 1 of my males will turn his nose up to them when dusted so what I will do is I will get a wet paper towel and dab the dubia on the wet towel then dip them in the calcium so it's just on their belly lol then he will grab them no issue.. guess you can say I trick them lol

Daniel Mathews

Bearded Dragon Egg
Sometimes 1 of my males will turn his nose up to them when dusted so what I will do is I will get a wet paper towel and dab the dubia on the wet towel then dip them in the calcium so it's just on their belly lol then he will grab them no issue.. guess you can say I trick them lol
Hmmmmm might need to try that

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
What are you dusting with? Repashy calcium plus has a bunch of different ingredients in it, might taste better to him.