• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Start your clocks!!!

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We have some more Citrus coming our way!!
Babbs and Dozer have given me a fall treat. Halloween Poopers.
Laid today!!
IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tom
(sits down beside tom intervention time)
Man we gotta get you some help. We cant just standbye and watch as you let your life go to the lizards. Tom, you are going to go away for a few weeks. They have a nice comfy padded room just for you. They are going to give you a real comfy white jacket and everything. When you come back everything will be better.

LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

On a serious note. Dude you know it gets cold up there during the winter what you gonna do when it snows (cause we all know you are living outside now lol)

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I must be the black sheep of the family!!! GO TOM GO!!!! WAY TO GOOOO TOMMOOO!!! ;D But seriously dam man what are you gonna do now? I may sell one of the the incubators cheap cause we no you are gonna need it!!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hey tom how big are most of your poopers now?

and i think it would be a great marketing scheme to have a banner that says "poopers available here" lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
13" geez
how many enclosures do you have in your house now like 50 lol
id hate to see your light bill.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Get Lance to crawl up there and install em too !
Love ya Lance ;)
Janie *giggles*

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
jeeze tom lol...on a good note...i may have someone interested in buyin a pooper from you and i can promise his setup is PERFECT for him (cuz i set it up lol)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ill ask him thursday at the car meet we go to...he picked up all the supplies from me last week so i kno its a matter of time before he gets one...his kids fell in love with magellan and thats y...they want one similar in color too

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's the way of it ! Promotion ,promotion, promotion ! Goooo Candice ! whooppieeee !
Janie.

Latest posts