• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stare down

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cleaning around my room for a bit of early spring cleaning. :) And I put up some new paintings my mother did that she didn't want anymore. Allie sat on her sunning log-basking stick, staring at a particular painting for an hour...I thought she was looking at a bunch of paintings that Mom and I did on the floor. She loved almost all of them. She stared up and down at them. :) So I showed them all to her.

When she two pictures of two kinds of gerbils, she went crazy for a gerbil named Charles. Charles was sandy colored. I had another gerbil named Jeffrey and he was a rare albino gerbil. Something tells me that Charles visits because she didn't go crazy over Jeffrey. LOL!

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
If I happen by my dragons cage with a drink in my hand, he's always fascinated by that. He won't even look at me, his eyes just follow the drink as I walk by. Even when I walk up to the cage and set it down on the edge, he just sits there ignoring me, but checking the glass out.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Colors seem to attract attention. Mine loves any color...green and pink are her absolute favorites. Or something sweet and cute. I hung three little ACEOs on her tank that my Mom painted. She loves them! She'll stare at them for a long time from her basking spot.

Latest posts