• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Squiggy

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
006squiggy.jpg
Well Squiggy has adapted very well and is loving crickets. He begs for me to hold him when he is done eating his whole 4 crickets LOL. I love him and so glad I got him.

Took this picture today, his colors are changing and spreading, is that common?

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks. So what you buy is not always what you get with a Gecko? His color on his body is getting more orange than white and he is getting more of a carrot tail. I adore his personality.

Pat B

Super Moderator
He is beautiful. How is sleepy-head (aka Dino)?? Spike has gained 100 grams since waking up the end of March. Very proud of the little guy!!

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
That is awesome about Spike....YAY Spikers!!!! Dino is still snoozing unfortunately :( Thanks Squiggy is doing great!

Latest posts