• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spyro pics

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
K...some of you asked for these. I've many more....lol!
SpryoJune20081.jpg

Spryogaping.jpg

excusemeImbathing.jpg

Spyroking019.jpg

Spyrogapingcloseup.jpg

Spyroonguard.jpg

Spyronewtanktile.jpg

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Lisa!!! I always tear up when I see pics of Spyro!! Such a sweet looking beardie!!! :'(

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah Vesta...me too. I miss him :'(

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As usual, great pics, Lisa! Seems like it's been forever....

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey hey you two. Not fair picking on me when I wasn't on. LOL

I get the itch always. Jeeze, I miss Spyro so much. I am sooo torn. I would do it in a heart beat if my kids where younger. But as you know Joshua is off to Grad school and Daniel is almost 18. Things are changing in my house and we are hopefully beginning to travel a lot more again. I just don't think it is fair to a beardie (even an older one). I have to live vicariously through you guys for now.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
it's ok Lisa. When you get old, decrepit, and house bound, we'll send you one. ;D

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL...I was thinking that same thing. When I can't travel or take care of myself anymore, I'll get another, lmbo!

Honestly though, especially when I you have some hatchlings I have to walk away from the computer. Dean just shakes his head.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol
Dean's just never had the pleasure of cold blooded cuddles.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey! No fair! Too many posts while I was typing this. LOL!

li said:
....and we are hopefully beginning to travel a lot more again.

Honestly, I really did think this might be the reason. Having pets kind of "ties you down". What am I saying? "Kind of" ties you down. They definitely do. And when you have something you're being responsible for, it's added frustration to find somebody to care for them while you're gone. So I do understand. Plus....you guys are starting to get "up there". You're pretty close to that retirement...I mean traveling...age. LOL!

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*ducks while watching Lisa pick up that really big vase to FLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING at Craig's head*

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
*ducks while watching Lisa pick up that really big vase to FLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING at Craig's head*

I'm expecting it....LOL!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:

li said:

Honestly, I really did think this might be the reason. Having pets kind of "ties you down". What am I saying? "Kind of" ties you down. They definitely do. And when you have something you're being responsible for, it's added frustration to find somebody to care for them while you're gone. So I do understand. Plus....you guys are starting to get "up there". You're pretty close to that retirement...I mean traveling...age. LOL!

Oh yeah LK, you better duck!!!!
Now Craig.....you better be really careful. See Joshua is going to school this September out in the Midwest...and if I am not mistaking I have to drive right by you to get there to visit him.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
li said:
Craiger said:

li said:

Oh yeah LK, you better duck!!!!
Now Craig.....you better be really careful. See Joshua is going to school this September out in the Midwest...and if I am not mistaking I have to drive right by you to get there to visit him.

Then you'd better stop by for a visit before you get old enough to forget where I live! ;D

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I will, at least I know I would have a nice place to stay. We can just move Gandalf out for a bit and I can just use his room, I mean cage, lol!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
li said:
I will, at least I know I would have a nice place to stay. We can just move Gandalf out for a bit and I can just use his room, I mean cage, lol!

LOL! Yeah, there's always that....but we have enough room. Seriously, should you ever come through our way, definitely let us know. Bev and I would be glad to have you.

Latest posts