• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spike has Moved to Ohio!!

Pat B

Super Moderator
My little stubby tailed Spike 'moved' back to Ohio today where he was born. My brother, who gave him to me for my grandson but wasn't able to take him, took Spike back to his classroom. He will be loved and very well cared for so I have no worries. My life has become very complicated and I had to do what was best for my little Spike. I have had many wonderful conversations with many of you and I thank you all. Pat B

mish13

Juvenile Dragon
Sorry Spike is moving but at least you know he will be well cared for and loved . Good luck to you !

DudleyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am sure you will end up buying a little guy or gal of your own. Once you own one you fall in love! We will miss hearing from you.

Latest posts