• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sphodromantis Lineola

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
My mum has always thought the top of the viv looks a little... empty? So she has decide to get a African Lined Mantis. She's not the one for bugs but I guess ever since she's stroked George, she's gone WILD. I know a guy so if you want his website, PM, I don't want to advertise ( sorry y'all but you can only order in uk). But anyway, yeah and as George hates crixs so I guess the two boxes of crix I have will not go to waste :) I will hopefully post pictures later!

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
Finally got him today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343204528.841836.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343204537.242234.jpg

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
Been away for too long. George is still doing fine and is about 10 months old. He's on the big locusts now!! Manny is finally male and although thought he was a girl. Actually male!
uaSTS.jpg
FgSXM.jpg